If you’re tired with having Avast secure browser on your computer, there are several ways to uninstall it. Whether you use Windows, macOS, or iOS, you can actually get rid of the app.
To remove Avast secure internet browser, follow these steps:
– 1 . Open the Control Panel > Apps and Features right away menu or press Windows key & X to spread out the quick access menu. In the list of courses, find Avast Protected Browser and click the three-dot menu icon to pick Uninstall.
installment payments on your Alternatively, you may right-click the Avast Secure Browser icon on the desktop and select Take away.
3. When you do that, a new screen will appear. Check the box that reads “Also delete the browsing data” and just click Uninstall.
4. After that, wait around while the uninstaller removes Avast Secure Browser from your PERSONAL COMPUTER. Once the removal process is normally complete, click OK, Sure to quit the window.
5. If you still have the Avast Protected www.teksquad.us/virtual-board-meeting-and-strategies-on-how-to-use-it-effectively/ Browser on your machine, you can use a third-party deletion to delete it and any remaining files. There are many of deletion programs from which to choose, including Revo Uninstaller, Geek Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, etc .
6. When you’re using a Apple pc, delete the Avast Secure Browser in the Applications file.
You can also deactivate it about startup by simply going to program settings and clicking on the Startup case. This will allow you to stop Avast Secure Web browser from beginning automatically whenever your system starts up.